To qualify for membership with RX-C you must:
- Be 21 or older,
- Be a California resident and have a valid state issued drivers license or state ID card,
- Have a current California recommendation for medicinal cannabis
PLEASE Note: We are not accepting New Members until after the first of the year. If you would like to apply, we will follow up in mid-January. Thank you for your interest.
Member benefits include:
- Confidential and professional delivery to your home
- Free Delivery (minimum orders apply)
- Access to our network of certified cannabis specialists, RNs, MDs and other practitioner’s for private or group consultation
- We are experts in all our products, and especially CBD
- Invitations to workshops, support groups and other educational programs
- Many options for quality, fully lab tested and organically sourced cannabis products
Joining is easy, simply complete this form or email at us at email@example.com for an application.
What to Expect:
If you’re new to RX-C, here’s a quick primer of what to expect:
It is our policy to pre-verify your recommendation prior to your first delivery or appointment with us. On receipt of your application and documents, we’ll review and reach out by phone to complete the process and assist you with your order.
Whether you are a regular cannabis user, just returning to use, or have never tried it, a Member Consultant will review your reason(s) for choosing cannabis, determine your experience level, tolerance level and discuss your overall use preferences.
If you don’t need a consultation, you’ll simply tell us what you want by phone or use our online ordering system and it will be delivered to your home during usual delivery hours.
If you choose to schedule an appointment for an in-person consultation, you’ll be asked to complete the application and make payment in advance.